With the exception of the Commonwealth Coat of Arms, logos, images, other third-party material or devices protected by a trademark, all material presented on this site is provided under the Creative Commons – Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) licence.
BetStop - the National Self-Exclusion Register™ and the BetStop - the National Self-Exclusion Register™ logo are trademarks of the Australian Media and Communications Authority (ACMA).
The details of the relevant licence conditions and the full legal code for the licence are available on the Creative Commons website.
We provide information on our website to assist you to register and manage your self-exclusion with BetStop - the National Self-Exclusion Register™. We also provide general information about other services that are available to assist you with your gambling.
This information, and other content on our website, is provided for general information only. It is not intended to be advice on which you should rely, or to endorse other providers of services.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update information we publish on the website and in informational materials, we do not guarantee or state that this information is accurate, complete, or up to date.
We may offer links to other websites which we think you may find useful or helpful.
Where we link to other websites, you acknowledge that:
- websites provided by other entities are independent from us
- we make no representations or warranties as to the legitimacy, accuracy, or quality of services offered on such websites, and
- we do not accept any responsibility for their content, safety, practices, or privacy policies.
You are not allowed to use this website:
- to participant in any illegal or fraudulent activity;
- to send, or allow anyone else to send, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
- to cause disruption to the register, including to send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, or any other harmful programs or similar computer code.
Linking to our website
You may provide a link on any website owned and operated by you to the home page of our website (but not any other page), provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not provide links to our website in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
We reserve the right to request the removal of your link at any time. Our website and content must not be framed on any other website or be displayed in a way that misrepresents the ownership of the content.