If you have a question or would like to lodge a complaint or give feedback, you can contact us by the channels below.
Before contact us, you may want to look at our Frequently Asked Questions.
You can provide your complaints or feedback anonymously. If you choose to remain anonymous, we make not be able to look into the matter for you.
You can find out more about how we handle enquiries and complaints.
Online enquiry form
Please use the online enquiry form below to ask us a question or lodge a complaint.
You can lodge a complaint if you are:
- currently self-excluded and a wagering provider has:
- let you open an account
- let you gamble
- directly marketed their services to you (for example, via email or SMS)
- not closed your account
- not refunded the balance of your account
- you have been incorrectly added to the register
- you are concerned about the way your personal information has been handled
- you are not satisfied with the BetStop - the National Self-Exclusion Register service.
Our call centre is open 9 am to 9 pm (AEST/AEDT) Monday to Friday, except national public holidays.
Your call will be recorded for quality and training purposes.
Freecall: 1800 238 786.
National Relay Service
If you are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment, you can use the National Relay Service to access BetStop - the National Self-Exclusion Register’s phone number (1800 238 786).
You can visit the National Relay Service website or call 1300 555 727.
Translating and Interpreting Service
If you prefer to call us and speak a language other than English, you can use the Translating and Interpreting Service.
To find out more, visit the Translating and Interpreting Service website or call 131 450.
If you have found a security vulnerability with our website or service, please read our disclosure program for guidance on how to report it.